2/05/2009

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

I guess I need this
Special Glyph called Dominus
I just use lasers


Fallout 3

Please disarm this bomb
If you do, you get a house
To store your cola

You can blow up towns
But before you do, make sure
You take all their stuff


Gears of War 2

Kill this giant worm
By sawing its arteries
Before blood drowns you


Braid

Tim and the Princess
Maybe she's his mother, but
Maybe just a bomb


Galaxy Fight

Galaxy Fight makes
Me hate the game and myself
Outside, a bird chirps


Okami

Calligraphy Dog!
Who's really a sun goddess
Who goes into... space?


Secret of Mana

Go Royal Jelly
But you can only hold four
What the shit is that?

(Don't know Galaxy Fight? Look here)

3 comments:

Sestren said...

Star Ocean

Since I saw portraits
Of all my party members
I'm mad when they die

Fellpools turned to stone
Are processed to make weapons.
Sucks to be Roddick


Gears of War 2

I mash the button
But Chris gets the upper hand
I hate chainsaw duels


Left 4 Dead

The AI is great
Unless it's single player
Then you're on your own

Brian Rubinow said...

Star Ocean 3

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Sande Chen said...

Amusing :) I enjoyed the haikus. Later, I learned that a traditional Japanese haiku has a deep realization within it... like a leap of thought, a aha! moment -- and that's what made writing haikus challenging.